RULES & REGULATIONS
* Monuments and headstones must be of granite, government approved military, veterans
monuments or funeral home marker.
* Shrubs, trees or perennials are NOT allowed on grave lot. Any planted before 2003 shall
be kept under 3 feet in height.
* Only fresh or artificial flowers may be placed directly adjacent to the upright monuments
* Novelty items, fences, tires, tubs, swans, bird houses, solar lights, glass containers, nails,
spikes, wires, etc. are not allowed on the grave lot.
* If an item is deemed inappropriate the lot lowner will be notified and have 72 hours to
remove item/items or they will be removed by the cemetery superintent. If the lot owners
address is unknown or he/she is deceased, no notice will be sent.
* Summer items to be removed by October 15th. Winter items to be removed by May 1st.
* Any dead, dried plants and or flowers will be removed by the maintenance staff when
* MAPLE GROVE CEMETERY CLOSED DUSK TO DAWN.